Are you running your business, or is your business running you? Whether you’re stressed to no end or simply looking to make things more efficient, these five tips will help you scale back your workload:
1. Prioritize your responsibilities. The first thing you should be doing is generating leads; without leads, you won’t have any business. You also need to look at all your tasks and follow the three D’s: Do, Dump, or Delegate. Make a decision for each task by using one of the three—it’ll help you move through the day faster.
2. Utilize automated and lead-nurturing CRM systems. This will save a lot of time in your day. It’s important to stay in front of your database and acknowledge your clients, and these systems help you do so. A lot of CRMs also have the ability to launch text campaigns, which I highly recommend.
3. Consider hiring a virtual assistant. You may scoff at this and think, “I want to make more money, not spend more!” However, a good virtual assistant will take all the admin stuff off your plate, letting you focus solely on dollar-producing activities like lead generation.
4. Leverage a real estate team. If you have enough leads and listings coming in, start a team. A buyer’s agent will help out your buyers, giving you time to find more listings.
5. Create a schedule and time block. Plan out what you’ll be doing for the week ahead. This allows you to accurately manage and protect your time. The very first thing you should do is mark down your family commitments—those matter more than anything.
If you have any questions or would like more information, feel free to reach out to me. I look forward to hearing from you soon.