For sellers, the goal of an open house is to garner appeal and generate leads. Here are five tips on how to make your own open house a hit.
1. Create a Facebook Live video of the open house. Taking Facebook Live viewers on a virtual walk-through will give you the opportunity to answer questions and gauge the reception to your open house. Then, you can save that Facebook Live recording and boost it on your business page to get more eyes on your property.
2. Put a walk-through video on Instagram. Consider doing this while holding your open house; Instagram has proven to be a great way to engage and is an effective vehicle for lead generation.
3. Direct potential buyers to the Open Home Pro app. As someone who isn’t a fan of buyers signing in on paper, I recommend having them do so digitally. Through Open Home Pro, you can even set custom questions and ask them to rate your home as they view it. Simply put, this is a different way of extracting as much information from the buyer as possible.
4. Create a virtual tour of the home. It’s no easy task for a buyer to see a future in your home if it’s bare and vacant. With a virtual tour, you can give buyers a fully developed view of how the home would look if staged. As a bonus tip, the website BrownieBox.com is an excellent source for this.
5. Have your agent create an event on their Facebook Business page. This gives you a chance to invite your friends and your agent’s database to the open house. After all, staying in front of your sphere of influence is a must in this process. By putting the information out there five to seven days beforehand, you’re more likely to see a larger turnout and you’ll be demonstrably well prepared.
If you have any questions about today’s topic or on how to generate more leads from your open house, please give me a call at 980-477-1838 or email me at [email protected]. I hope to hear from you soon!